Overall this costume was made in like... Two days? It was quite simple and fun to wear. However, the wig gave me complete hell ;A; It was so long and tangly... I should probably buy a new wig for that :P
This isn't going to be a "exact measurements" "follow this precisely" tutorial. It'll be more like a walk through, as most of my "progress posts" are c: HOPE YOU ENJOYY!
This is just a peak into my thoughts<3
So basically: Fold the shirt in half as well as the fabric, lay the shirt on the fabric and cut around it with enough space for seam allowance c: You're gonna want two of these (back and front of the shirt).
I also freaked out because I thought I made the shirt way too tight around my boobs (which I did) but it ended up looking fine. (Thank goodness). I actually liked how tight it fit even if it was unlike the traditional school girl uniforms...
Especially with things like pleated skirts. TRUST ME. IRON YOUR FABRIC.
Also I found this nice "blood orange" :P It's Symphony Broadcloth from JoAnns c:
This was the cuff I cut, I serged the edges as I always do. Erm... YEAH.